GSoC/2017/StatusReports/StefanToncu: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
< GSoC‎ | 2017‎ | StatusReports
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

'''A  Brief Description:'''  Minuet is part of KDE-edu and its goal is helping teachers and students both novice and experienced teach and respectively learn and exercise their musical theory skills. It is primarily focused on ear-training exercises but other areas will soon be available.
'''A  Brief Description:'''  Minuet is part of KDE-edu and its goal is helping teachers and students both novice and experienced teach and respectively learn and exercise their musical theory skills. It is primarily focused on ear-training exercises but other areas will soon be available.
Minuet includes a virtual piano keyboard, displayed at the bottom of the screen (see picture below), on which users can visualize the exercises.

''' Status: ''' Work in progress
''' Status: ''' Work in progress

''' Screenshot: '''  
''' Screenshot: '''  
*TabBar with piano plugin loaded: [[File:Stefant29_minuet_Piano.PNG]]
*TabBar with guitar plugin loaded: [[File:Stefant29_minuet_Guitar.PNG]]

''' IRC Nick: ''' StefanT29
''' IRC Nick: ''' StefanT29

Revision as of 16:07, 19 July 2017

Multiple-Instrument View Framework

Project Name: Multiple-Instrument View Framework

A Brief Description: Minuet is part of KDE-edu and its goal is helping teachers and students both novice and experienced teach and respectively learn and exercise their musical theory skills. It is primarily focused on ear-training exercises but other areas will soon be available.

Minuet includes a virtual piano keyboard, displayed at the bottom of the screen (see picture below), on which users can visualize the exercises.

Screenshot:

• TabBar with piano plugin loaded:
  • TabBar with guitar plugin loaded:

IRC Nick: StefanT29

IRC Channels: #KDE-edu

Telegram id: @StefanToncu

Blog: https://stefantoncu29.wordpress.com/

This is awesome about GSoC: GSoC gave me the opportunity to develop myself, to firstly do research and try solving my problems on my own, while knowing at the same time that i always have someone i can ask for help if i'm stuck.

This is what I learned during GSoC:

• Qml
  • JSON
  • Qt
  • Git

Work report

Phabricator link: https://phabricator.kde.org/p/stefant/

Phabricator tasks:

Commits:

For more detailed description on each activity, please check my blog posts.