Develop a showcase of Krita's new scripting support - Krita
- 1. Scripts to execute in the interactive GUI
It’s an important part of this work, that in the end, we have a set of scripts to be executed in the Interactive GUI (https://phabricator.kde.org/T4551), that’s a task in progress, but that works properly like a simple python editor where you can execute python scripts and debug then as well. These scripts are more simple, something to play with the API without PyQt (https://riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqt/intro).
- 2. Python plugins to Krita
Sometimes this code can be more difficult to implement and need to be more organized inside a better structure or in more files to make easier to maintain this of some way. In this cases, we need to implement some python plugins that can be executed with a simple click of the mouse. Implement these plugins also can be a start to more developers that don’t code C++, but are interested in contributing to the community. They can see these plugins already implemented.
- 3. Extend libkiss
As a natural consequence of implement new plugins using the API (libkis), we will need to extend and adjust some parts of the API to attending this demand. I’m intending to implement this changes with help of my mentor.
- Scripter Improvements - Implemented
- Color Space Plugin - Implemented
- Canvas SIze Plugin - Implemented
- Filter Manager Plugin - In Progress
- Generic script to take a list of images (inputted list) and apply rotate/scale - Plugin
- Export all the layers (batch) - Script
- Duplicate image - Script
- Export to jpg X% quality. - Script