Difference between revisions of "GSoC/2017/StatusReports/DivyamMadaan"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 18:22, 22 August 2017
Finishing started activities with GCompris
The project will aim in completing the started activities in GCompris. It will be aimed to complete the following activities:
1. Oware (Single and two player mode)
2. Computer parts
3. Play piano and note names.
Oware is an abstract strategy game in which each player has 6 houses filled with 4 seeds each. The players have to capture the seeds from their opponents. The player who capture the most wins the game.
1. Added a generic tutorial mode which can be used with any activity directly with few lines of code.
2. Implemented and completed the two player mode.
3. Completed animations for movement of seeds while sowing.
4. Added animations for scores but yes to be polished and finished.
5. Added AI mode using alpha beta pruning, difficult needs to be improved.
Note names is an activity to help a child identify names of the notes, in bass and treble clef, with the help of sounds and colors
1. Improved instructions and overall layout for different sizes.
2. Added a seperate play levels and play scale button for introduction levels.
3. Fixed keyboard controls.
4. Added reload button.
5. Improved highlight of notes in options.
6. Fixed playing of notes on clicked.
7. Added all the levels, highlighting of notes when played in level 1 and level 11 to be fixed.
1. Oware branch
Email': [email protected]
IRC nickname: dmadaan