Things that have to be added to kdesrc-build:
- If compilation fails when building one package, launch less error.log
- Compile projects within the source directory (dest-dir/build)
- Add ninja support
- Inhibit system suspend/hibernate
- Notification when things are done
- Progress tracking through Plasma's "job tracker" --> /needs/ one single tracker for whole buildset
- Bootstrap itself (installing needed perl modules)
- Install distro dependencies
- Set CPU and I/O priority (->ionice) for all operations; might be easiest to do by setting priority on the parent that spawns other processes because lower-than-default priority is inherited
- git integraiton
- Stash before rebase
- Switch to the desired branch (by default master), recompile and switch back
- Option equivalent to "make install/fast"
This page was last edited on 11 August 2014, at 15:52. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.