Akademy 2014 Frameworks BoF
Hosted by Kevin Ottens and the KDE Frameworks crew.
Notes taken during the meeting on etherpad
- Practices topics
- Branch policy
- Commit hooks and reviews -- want to use Gerrit?
- Getting more tests
- Licence Policy - would it be useful to allow code from Qt into KF5?
- Tooling and platforms topics
- Developer story / SDK
- Android support
- Non-Linux CI support
- Documentation/Book status?
- frameworks.kde.org website for PR and point of contact?
- Technical topics
- sycoca replacement
- kglobalaccel runtime parts in kglobalaccel itself?
- Windows installers
- i18n status
This page was last edited on 9 September 2014, at 15:19. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.