< Frameworks | Epics | KF5.0 Release Preparation
Revision as of 22:58, 28 January 2014 by Albert Astals Cid
For each framework the following needs to be done:
- Make sure all strings that need to be translated are either wrapped by i18n*() or tr*() depending on the translation framework of choice
- Make sure the Messages.sh file extracts all the files
- Make sure the Messages.sh file creates a catalog whose name is unique
- If using ki18n, make sure it follows http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/ki18n/html/prg_guide.html#link_lib
- If using tr() ... no clue, someone should care about this. Probably have a look at how Trojita does it for Qt4 and try to generalize for KF5
Whoever takes the task i suggest creating a table below with the status of each framework.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.