KDE Frameworks 5 co-installability
It should be possible to install a kde frameworks 5 runtime alonside a kdelibs 4 runtime so apps can use either one
Qt libraries it depends on already have two versions with different sonames or different names
- phonon - rename done
- attica - rename done
- dbusmenu - rename done
- libstream and libstreamanalyzer - not qt libraries so no rename needed
- grantlee - not ported to Qt 5 but it is only used for a test which is disabled.
- share/locale/ confirm they can be shared
- share/LICENSES/ what are they for?
- share/kcharselect/kcharselect-data confirm it can be shared?
- share/ksgmltools2 rename or confirm they can be shared?
- share/dbus-1/interfaces/ dev files
- share/mime/packages/kde.xml check for differences
- share/xmlgui/pics/aboutkde.png confirm can be shared
- share/khtml/ confirm can be shared
- share/kauth/ confirm can be shared
- share/icons/hicolor/ confirm can be shared or move to oxygen
- share/doc confirm can be shared
- share/kssl/ confirm can be shared
- share/kconfigwidgets confirm can be shared
- share/knewstuff/pics confirm can be shared
- share/kconf_update confirm can be shared
- share/kjava confirm can be shared
- share/proxyscout/ confirm can be shared
- share/cmake/modules/ dev files
- share/kcm_componentchooser/ confirm can be shared
- share/kdewidgets/ confirm can be shared
- etc/dbus-1/system.d/org.kde.auth.conf confirm can be shared
- etc/xdg/ confirm can be shared
- lib/*.so.5.0.0 libraries are new or renamed
- lib/*.so.4.12.0 bump soname
- lib/*.so.5.12.0 bump soname
- libKPrintUtils.so.SOVERSION fix soname
- libkdeinit4_klauncher.so eh?
- plugins/ packager to install to diff directory
- lib/qml/org/kde/solid/libsolidextensionplugin.so check
- lib/cmake dev files?
- lib/libKDE4Attic.so.1 all new
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.