The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Using KDE Frameworks
KDE Frameworks Coordination
Welcome to the main coordination page of the KDE Frameworks teams!
This area of the wiki is organized around two main sections:
- the global section where one can find the current development effort going on across all frameworks (named epics) and the policies which apply to all the KDE Frameworks offering.
- the framework specifics section where one can find the current development effort on a specific framework (named features) and which policies it applies;
Global work document
- Release Schedule
- Epics Dashboard
- Proposed Git Workflow (still up for discussion, not in effect yet)
- Historical design
- Table of all the released frameworks
- Guidelines for creating a new framework
- Coinstallability with KDElibs 4
- Getting Started
On the Meetings page you find more information about recent and future meetings and their logs.
This page was last edited on 11 December 2018, at 12:35. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.