File:Logo Games Sprint 2011.svg: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
(Logo for the KDE Games Sprint 2011. Created by me for this purpose in Inkscape, source attribution included in file (outside main document area).)

(uploaded a new version of "File:Logo Games Sprint 2011.svg": To avoid trademark conflicts with other stuff named "Blue Wonder", the word "Meeting" is now explicitly included in the brand "The Blue Wonder Meeting".)

(No difference)

Latest revision as of 09:27, 7 March 2011

Logo for the KDE Games Sprint 2011. Created by me for this purpose in Inkscape, source attribution included in file (outside main document area).

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current09:27, 7 March 2011Thumbnail for version as of 09:27, 7 March 2011408 × 81 (34 KB)Majewsky (talk | contribs)To avoid trademark conflicts with other stuff named "Blue Wonder", the word "Meeting" is now explicitly included in the brand "The Blue Wonder Meeting".
08:14, 19 January 2011Thumbnail for version as of 08:14, 19 January 2011408 × 81 (42 KB)Majewsky (talk | contribs)Logo for the KDE Games Sprint 2011. Created by me for this purpose in Inkscape, source attribution included in file (outside main document area).

There are no pages that use this file.