Revision as of 10:37, 22 October 2011 by Ppenz (Hm, solved bug 284646 faster than expected...)
This section lists the things that are being worked on at the moment.
- Details view: Fix issues with the horizontal scrollbar and the column-sizes Peter
Missing Dolphin 1.x Features
Dolphin 1.x features that are still missing in the master branch belong here.
- Enable grouping of items Peter
- Selection markers Peter
- Folder Panel should use KItemViews Peter
- Open folders during drag & drop
Known regressions in the master branch are listed here.
- Keyboard navigation only works if the view has been clicked before.
- When clicking in the empty space below the items and then moving the mouse down and out of the window while the mouse button is pressed, items may disappear from the view. See Bug #282353. Screencast available in the bug report.
- Drag & Drop: Select items 0 - 3, drag item 4 -> 0 - 3 should not be dragged and get unselected.
- When turning on/off the preview the zoom-slider does not change. Also when the preview size is equal to icon size no previews get generated.
- Details view: When navigating with the keyboard-arrow-keys the current item might get hidden by the header.
- The current item is not updated during a rubber-band selection.
- The 'context menu key' on the keyboard (= left key beside the right Strg-key) is not supported anymore.
- Dragging several folders and dropping on one of them causes an error message shown in a modal dialog. See Bug #283646.
- If an item is renamed using F2, the new name is only shown after a refresh (e.g., with F5).
- Sorting folders by size (i.e., number of items) does not work yet.
Split View Issues
- Open a folder in split view, and create a new folder. The right pane won't show the correct icon.
- Right click on any item in the left view, and it doesn't "actually" get selected. You can confirm this by opening the properties of the item, it will show the current directory properties and not the selected file properties. If you right-click on a file on the right view, it shows what it should. After doing this, it starts to work for the left pane also.
- Try renaming a file in any of the views and refresh, the changes are shown only on the right one.
- Select an item in the right pane, and right-click on any other item in the left one, click on properties. It shows the information for the one selected in the right pane.
Bugs That We Could Not Reproduce Yet
- Crash in KFileItemModelRolesUpdater when deleting the current folder in Konsole and then moving out of the folder. See Bug #282340.
This page was last edited on 2 August 2013, at 15:25. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.