Digikam/MS Windows: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
*>Kraplax
(→‎Bugs: added "WISH: showFoto doesn't remember the last opened folder")
*>Kraplax
(→‎Bugs: added ShowFoto crashes on "Decorate/Template Superimpose...")
Line 12: Line 12:
It would be much more convenient if showFoto could remember the last folder that was opened. So, if you chose the Open file or Open folder  - you'll be in the same location as before, when you've chosen previous image. This is implemented in most programs.
It would be much more convenient if showFoto could remember the last folder that was opened. So, if you chose the Open file or Open folder  - you'll be in the same location as before, when you've chosen previous image. This is implemented in most programs.
And default location (if you haven't yet opened any folders or files) could be changed to Home directory or to Home/My images - now it's set to %KDEROOT%\bin\.
And default location (if you haven't yet opened any folders or files) could be changed to Home directory or to Home/My images - now it's set to %KDEROOT%\bin\.
===ShowFoto crashes on "Decorate/Template Superimpose..."===
Just chose from menu Decorate/Template Superimpose... and see how ShowFoto willhang and slowly crash.

Revision as of 13:54, 1 November 2008

This page is dedicated to collect all the digikam/kipi bugs that will occur through the porting process until the final release of digikam. Please mark solved bugs. --SE

Bugs

Some Distortion filters' level could be set to 0

While it's not really a problem for Block and Circular waves it destroys the image. I guess there should be some constrain.

Showfoto crashing at importing folders

After adding a folder via File/Open Folder showfoto simply vanishes without a word (seems to only crash on folders containing png/jpeg files)

WISH: showFoto doesn't remember the last opened folder

It would be much more convenient if showFoto could remember the last folder that was opened. So, if you chose the Open file or Open folder - you'll be in the same location as before, when you've chosen previous image. This is implemented in most programs. And default location (if you haven't yet opened any folders or files) could be changed to Home directory or to Home/My images - now it's set to %KDEROOT%\bin\.

ShowFoto crashes on "Decorate/Template Superimpose..."

Just chose from menu Decorate/Template Superimpose... and see how ShowFoto willhang and slowly crash.