Hard-freeze, September, 1th 2010
Hard-freeze will start on September, Wednesday 1th 2010. After hard-freeze, no new feature can be added, only bug fixes are accepted. Strings can still be modified until String freeze.
String-freeze, September, 22th 2010
The date for string freeze, at which points it is not allowed to change or add strings, without prior agreement with l10n team.
Code-freeze, October, 15th 2010
The date for code freeze, at which points only compilation fixes and reviewed patches are allowed on trunk, and then on branch 2.3.
- Tagging on September, 8th 2010
- Release on September, 15th 2010
- Tagging on October, 1st 2010
- Release on October, 6th 2010
- Tagging on October, 22rd 2010
- Release on October, 27th 2010
- Tagging on November, 12rd 2010
- Release on November, 16th 2010
- Tagging on December, 3rd 2010
- Release on December, 8th 2010
Final release and maintenance schedule
Should be released about four weeks after RC1 when all blockers are fixed.
- Tagging on December, 24th 2010
- Release on December, 31st 2010
- Tagging on January, 14th 2011
- Release on January, 19th 2011
- Tagging on February, 14th 2011
- Release on February, 19th 2011
- Tagging on March, 1th 2011
- Release on March, 1th 2011