Calligra/Meetings/Spring 2013 Sprint
The sprint will take place from ?.?.2013 to ?.?.2013 at ?
KDE Sprint page: NONE yet, but requested
Date finding page: http://doodle.com/dwznt2uk5de6zgn6
Currently hot dates: March 8th-10th and March 15th-17th
Plan is to arrive during Friday afternoon/evening and to leave Sunday afternoon/evening, as this usually fits people's time availability best.
hot candidates: event happening both at
- the Linux Hotel (Essen, Germany)
- the office of ThoughtWorks Bangalore (fallback option: Intel Bangalore) in Bangalore in India (unless we find a sponsor to fly people over to the other continent), See Bangalore
- Sponsoring needed?
- enter if you need sponsoring from the KDE e.V. or if you pay the travel/stay by yourself (please also ask any of your company/employer/donor if they would sponsor you, at least partially). Options are: "Yes", "For accomodation", "For travel", "No". Add note if you might be able/willing to take part of costs yourself, if really needed.
- Estimated travel costs
- enter the estimated travel costs you would have to travel to & from LinuxHotel or Bangalore
- Estimated accomodation costs
- if you are going to stay at the LinuxHotel, enter the days (e.g. Fri-Sun), if you are going to stay in Bangalore, also give a money estimate
Also notice the section "3. Financial support" of the KDE Sprint Policy.
|Name||Area||Estimated travel costs||Estimated accomodation costs||Sponsoring needed?||Special|
|Friedrich W. H. Kossebau||kossebauATkde.org||cleaning up, core libs, Words||140 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes (can take parts myself)||-|
|Boudewijn Rempt||[email protected]||parts stuff||100 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||For acco only||-|
|Sven Langkamp||[email protected]||Krita||0 €||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||For acco only||-|
|Dmitry Kazakov||[email protected]||Krita||210-310 € (depending on dates)||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||-|
|Thorsten Zachmann||[email protected]||Stage, Libs||60-120 € (depending when booking is done)||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||-|
|Marijn Kruisselbrink||[email protected]||Sheets||$1000 - $1200 (depending when booking is done)||LinuxHotel (Fri-Sun)||Yes||Bangalore would be about the same travel costs for me||-|
|Shantanu Tushar||[email protected]||Active||-||-||No||Bangalore|
|Gopalakrishna Bhat A||[email protected]||Author, Formula Shape||-||-||No||Bangalore|
|Sujith Haridasan||[email protected]||Active||-||-||No||Bangalore|
|Jigar Raisinghani||[email protected]||Sheets||100-150 € ( Depending when booking is done)||Fri - Sun( 60 €)||Yes||Bangalore|
|(Your name)||(your email address)||(what do you plan to work on)||(rough realistic amount)||(days, rough realistic amount)||(Need sponsoring, for?)||(anything else, comments?)|
Needed: reliable conferencing system to make space between India - Europe vanish virtually (sadly not possible for timezone difference)
Any proposals, experiences?
Below follows a suggested agenda for the sprint. It's free for anybody to put new items below. The actual contents and order for the agenda will be decided at the sprint. Please also indicate who is behind a certain suggestion. If you are interested in something that is already proposed and want to add your opinion, then add your name to the list.
Presentations of things interesting to the Calligra community. Please state targeted audience.
- Add your presentation here
- Fill in topics here...
Projects we'll work on in small groups, mostly coding or creating other concrete results.
- Add your project here
Discussions about topics, which are relevant to all or a sub group of people. Please state audience and desired result of the discussion.
Add your discussion topic here
Notes will go here
When you blog about the meeting (and you should ;-), please add a link here