The Calligra Suite Logo Usage Guidelines
These guidelines apply to the Calligra Suite logo as a trademark of KDE e.V. (http://ev.kde.org). The logo exists to aid and promote instant public recognition of creations and activities of the Calligra Project. Because of this, the Calligra project recommends the logo usage in compliance with these guidelines.
- →Download Calligra Suite Logo Guidelines.pdf
Copyright & Licensing
- The artwork of the Calligra Suite Logo, Copyright © 2011, Eugene Trounev.
- The license of the logo's artwork is Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
Human-readable summary is available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ and legal text at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode.
Calligra Suite Logo Graphic Files
There is one logo that the Calligra contributors deem as official. It is presented below in two variants:
- Black on white background
- Negative, white on black background.
- To download image, click with right mouse button on an image and select "Save Image As...".
- To download these images, click with right mouse button on the link and select "Save Link As..."
|Size||Black on white background||Negative, white on black background||Notes|
|Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)||Black on white background||Negative, white on black background||Good for printouts or for generating bitmaps of any size (using SVG-capable software), not recommended for web sites|
|100 x 71 pixels||The smallest size possible, good for use on web sites or in software|
|150 x 106 pixels||Good for use on web sites or in software|
|200 x 142 pixels||Good for use on web sites or in software|
|BIG, 3000 x 2127 pixels||1. Black on white background,
2. Without background for use on light backgrounds
|1. Negative, white on black background,
2. Without background for use on dark backgrounds
|Good for printouts up to 600 dpi when SVG is not allowed; good for down-scaling|
The Logo and Logo Usage Guidelines are maintained by Jarosław Staniek, <[email protected]>.