Import Calligra in KDevelop
- Project > Open Project
- Select Calligra source directory
- Select CMake project as a
Be patient, opening Calligra can take a long time, KDevelop don't show any progress information, only indication that something is happening is an overlay telling you the project is being loaded, and the "projects" docker has appeared
- In the "project" docker, right click on "calligra", select "Open Configuration"
- In the "CMake" tab, click on the "plus" icon
- Choose the "Build directory" (you can use an existing build directory)
Build a target
In the "project" docker, browse to the target you want to build, right click on it, and select "build" or "install". You can add a target to the buildset, all target in the buildset will be build when pressing F8, or any of the other options of the "Build" menu.
- In "project" docker, right click on "calligra", select "Open Configuration"
- In "Run Settings", add a "run targets"
- Select "executable", then enter the full path to the application
- Add targets that you want to be run before the execution is started
Run target are easily change through "Run > Current Run Target"
Debug an application
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.