m (Text replace - "\[\[Category:.*\]\]" to "")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 11:00, 14 December 2012
- Quick and simple drag and drop playlist creation
- Super eye-candy interface
- Multiple backends supported (xine, NMM and Helix)
- 10 band equalizer
- Automatic cover art download using Amazon services
- The unique and powerful Context Browser
- Automatic play-statistics generation (iRate style)
- Full lyrics download
- Funky visualisations from libvisual and XMMS
- Streaming from any KIO source
- Fully configurable translucent OSD for track changes
- K3B (CD-burning) integration
- KDE integration
- Style your Context Browser with custom CSS styles.
- Save space in your Context Browser with collapsable boxes
- Show the Context Browser without amaroK open through the konqueror sidebar!
- Full support for last.fm! Share your music taste with friends on the net
- Generate dynamic playlists based on last.fm suggestions
- Support for sqlite, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases ensuring fast collection access
- Support for iPod®, iRiver® and generic UMS mp3 players with the all new media-browser
- Powerful scripting interface, allowing for easy extension of amaroK
- Complete DCOP access
- Translated into more than 35 languages, thanks to the KDE internationalization team.
Native last.fm support gives recommendations of similar songs to the currently playing track, and connects you to a community of others who share your music tastes.
Support For Portable Media Players
With the MediaDevice panel you can connect to mobile mp3 players and get your music ready to go, and automatic smart playlists keep you dancing all night long.
Integrated CD Burning
Amarok makes it easy to burn CDs of your favorite tracks. Need a CD to play back in your car or home stereo? Select the tracks in the amaroK playlist, right-click and select the "burn" button. (Requires K3B)