As soon KMyMoney or Skrooge becomes aware of an incoming payment, either through online banking or manual entry, it should
- try to detect an unique identifier
- validate if there is an expected payment filed with this unique identifier
- if so, let the user validate if the detection is correct (optional)
- mark the payment to be received
Example: Elena issues an invoice with Kraft over 364 Euro, due in 10 days. She marks the invoice to be sent in Kraft. In KMyMoney and Skrooge the amount of 364 Euro shows up as expected money together with the document id number, date and addressee of the invoice. Four days later, Elena checks the accounts via online banking. One transaction record contains the document id and the finance manager asks Elena if she can confirm that this is the money paying the invoice. She confirms that.\\Next time she starts Kraft she sees that the invoice is marked as payed.
- Finance Manager
- must have an installed financial manager.
- law requirements must met for document identifier of the incoming voice.
- The coming invoice must have a unique identifier attached to it.
- open the list of unchecked invoices.
- check the unique identifier any of the invoice and see which document type it is.
- Ask user if the expected payment is filed with the unique identifier.
- If the user validates it then mark the payment to be received.
- update the changes.
- If the user says the unique identifier is invalid, then send the invoice to a “ invalid invoices" folder