First of all you will need to install the LibAlkmia which first needs some requirements to be fulfilled as follows
- Qt Creator or KDevelop (personally, I find Qt Creator easier to grasp, even if less powerful in the end)
- Qt libs and docs
- KDE libs and docs
- MPIR or GMP (this is for mathematical calculations needed for the currency class)
- Boost libs
- After finishing the installations as mentioned above you need to follow the steps as follows ( I have mentioned the codes according to the Ubuntu)
- Open the terminal and change the directory where you want the files to be downloaded.
- Use the git link to download the files
- Now you will have the directory alkimia downloaded with a lot of files.
Change the current directory to the alkimia directory)
- Make another directory
- I have named my directory as build
- Change your current directory to 'build'
- Now build that directory using the files you have in the folder 'libalkimia' using the following commands
- If every requirement listed above were installed perfectly then there must not be any error here
- The above two statements could also have been combined into one and be simply written
- If you didnt get any error till now, then you have installed the libalkimia successfully