First of all you will need to install the LibAlkmia which first needs some requirements to be fulfilled as follows
- Qt Creator or KDevelop4 (personally, I find Qt Creator easier to grasp, even if less powerful in the end)
- Qt libs and docs
- KDE libs and docs
- GMP (this is for mathematical calculations needed for the currency class)
- Boost libs
- After finishing the installations as mentioned above you need to follow the steps as follows ( I have mentioned the codes according to the Ubuntu)
- Open the terminal and change the directory where you want the files to be downloaded.
- Use the svn link to download the files
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/office/alkimia
- Note: It might give an error " svn: Unknown Hostname 'anonsvn.kde.org'" , but just ignore it and try again as there is a network problem or the anonsvn server might be out.
- Now you will have the directory Alkimia downloaded with a lot of files.
Change the current directory to libalkimia(present inside the Alkimia directory)
- Make another directory
- I have named my directory as build
- Change your current directory to 'build'
- Now build that directory using the files you have in the folder 'libalkimia' using the following commands
- If every requirement listed above were installed perfectly then there must not be any error here
- The above two statements could also have been combined into one and be simply written
- If you didnt get any error till now, then you have installed the libalkimia successfully
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.