First of all you will need to install the LibAlkmia which first needs some requirements to be fulfilled as follows
- Qt Creator or KDevelop4 (personally, I find Qt Creator easier to grasp, even if less powerful in the end)
- Qt libs and docs
- KDE libs and docs
- GMP (this is for mathematical calculations needed for the currency class)
- Boost libs
- After finishing the installations as mentioned above you need to follow the steps as follows
- Open the terminal and change the directory where you want the files to be downloaded.
- Use the svn link to download the files
- Now you will have the directory Alkimia downloaded with a lot of files.
Change the current directory to libalkimia(present inside the Alkimia directory)
- cd alkimia/libalkimia
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.