# Nate Graham
# Aracele Torres
# Aracele Torres
# José Millán

Revision as of 09:54, 14 August 2018

Training in Nonviolent Communication

'Time and place: Thursday Aug 16th, 9:30 - 17:30, Room 121

About the trainer:

I’m Tilman Krakau from Berlin. My vision is a social interaction, where we meet each other at eye level. No matter what.

For this purpose, I create innovative trainings (open and inhouse) for people who work with people. Therefore, an interactive and inspiring atmosphere is key for an easy transfer to everyday life. Also, I work as train-the-trainer for didactics, successful teaching and inner attitude.

About the workshop:

“Most conversations are simply monologues delivered in the presence of a witness.” – Margaret Miller

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where communication was tiring? Where the other person did not understand your intention? Or have you even experienced counterattacks which led to impulsive arguments or hurt feelings?

If you are like me: Probably yes. Also, the time solving conflicts or mis-communication could have been filled with more productivity.

This workshop will help you communicate in a way, where others will more likely understand you the way you actually meant it. Afterwards, communication will be less exhausting.

The goal of this training is understanding and applying the ideas of Marshall B. Rosenberg towards Non Violent Communication (NVC).

Specifically, we will train to differentiate between observation and valuation, needs and strategies as well as requests and demands. Furthermore, we will clarify the meaning of straight intentions for successful communication.

At KDE we will apply these ideas to your everyday (work-) life, with a main focus on communicating via mailings lists.

This workshop will have short inputs and a lot of interactive methods – verbal and in writing – so you can transfer the knowledge easily.

Training will be held in English.

Participants:

1. Kenny D
  2. Kevin Kofler
  3. Dileep Sankhla
  4. Sandro Andrade
  5. Stefan Derkits
  6. Rishabh Gupta
  7. Bhushan Shah
  8. Valorie Zimmerman
  9. Neofytos Kolokotronis
  10. Johannes Zarl-Zierl