The following lightning talks were scheduled for the lightning talk session of the KDE Distro BoF (Monday August 13 at 15:30 CEST [Europe/Vienna]):
- [approx. 15:30] Kannolo (Kevin Kofler) File:Akademy2018-Kannolo-lightning-talk.pdf.gz
- [approx. 15:45] Kubuntu (Valorie Zimmerman)
- [approx. 16:00] openSUSE (Fabian Vogt)
- [approx. 16:10] Chakra (Neofytos Kolokotronis)
- [approx. 16:25] NXOS (The NXOS Team)
- [approx. 16:45] KDE neon (The KDE neon team)
- [approx. 16:55] FreeBSD (Adriaan de Groot)
- [approx. 17:00] Arkades (Dominik Kummer)
- [approx. 17:15] LiMux (added at the audience's request)
Each talk had a total of 10 minutes, which should consist of 8 minutes presentation time and 2 minutes question time. A video projector ("beamer") was available in the room.
Together with approximately 10 minutes of total setup time, the 8 talks of 10 (8+2) minutes each filled the first half (90 minutes) of the 3-hour BoF (plus 30 minutes of extra delays). The second half (starting at around 17:30) was allocated to open discussion.