We have booked a group visit to scenic landscapes and some beautiful places at the East coast of Almería province.
The trip is planned for Wednesday 26:
- leave from university campus after lunch, at 14:00
- visit to the Almería Solar Platform international research site: the largest concentrating solar technology research, development and test center in Europe. PSA activities are integrated in the CIEMAT organization as an R&D division of the Department of Energy.
- English guided visit by a site's technician
- a travelling view of the Taberna's desert landscape;
- visit to the Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park:
- visit to the village of San José
- visit to the village of La Isleta del Moro
- visit to Rodalquilar village and mines:
- We'll arrive to Civitas at 20:00
We plan to make at least one stop to have a drink. In any case we suggest to carry a bottle of water, to wear a cap/hat and to apply solar protection as the first part of the trip would be hot. Happily the temperature will get more confortable along the evening.
There are just 49 seats. You can add to the trip list at the registering table. First came first served. Please reserve you seat at this wiki page.