Close to the venue
- Pirosmani :Georgian restaurant, not far from the IT college (can definitely walk there). Their shashlik is a must!
- Bogdan :Ukraine restorant - around 1km from IT College, address: Mustamäe tee 116. Decent Ukraine national dishes - from Borsh to Shaslik and hand made dumplings - at relatively good prices.
In the city
There are lots of restaurants and cafés in the famous Old Town of Tallinn so you won't have any problems finding a place to eat and hang out. Here are some recommendations:
- Von Krahli Aed: Good value for money. Try the risotto
- Kompressor: They serve huge pancakes that are a whole meal (seriously, eating a whole one is quite a challenge!)
- Golden Piglet Inn - large variety of true Estonian national food, including the famous Estonian blood sausage :) Address: Rataskaevu 7, Old Town (Hotel St. Petersbourg). Main courses are 13-25 EUR - but if your goal is to taste quality national dishes then this place might be right for you.
- Kloostri Ait Restaurant - located in Vene street 14 in Old Town - in a building that was once a part of Dominican order monastery. Kloostri Ait serves cuisine mainly from Estonia and Russia, and has a nice bohemian athmosphere for drinking beer or wine and listening to live jazz music.
- Olde Hansa - The Medieval Restaurant - taking you on a journey back into medieval Hanseatic League Tallinn. Can be expensive - as they serve also rare delicacies like bear meat - but if you are up to a unique experience with time machine... enough said.
Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Chakra: Indian restaurant in Old Town Chakra website and menu (pdf). Typical Indian fare, including vegetarian; likely that vegan food is available as well.
Pubs and bars
- Hell Hunt: Huge selection of beer and an awesome atmosphere are what make Hell Hunt a really unique place! They have food, too.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.