Revision as of 20:03, 3 February 2011 by Aseigo (Created page with 'Agenda for the February 13 KDE Core Git Workflow meeting == Agenda == * 3rd party examples we can learn from: ** CMake http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/Git/Workflow/Topic ** Qt: ...')
Agenda for the February 13 KDE Core Git Workflow meeting
- 3rd party examples we can learn from:
- Topic branches
- strategy overview
- git recipes for the common cases
- Bug fix strategy
- dealing with an unmergable 4.6
- 4.7 and beyond
- Handling trivial changes
- require branches, allow direct to an integration branch or even master?
- Other common tasks that we should offer nice little recipes for?
- Adapting http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Commit_Policy
- Using content from http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual
- Identifying other pages on techbase that need work
- First draft of workflow documentation
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.