Telegram is a real-time chat program, similar to instant messages and IRC. Telegram offers a mobile, desktop and web client. You can install the Telegram desktop client using the KDE Discover Software Store or using the command line, which differs based on which GNU/Linux distribution you're using:
- Arch/Antergos/Manjaro: sudo pacman -S telegram-desktop
- Debian/Ubuntu/Kubuntu/KDE Neon: sudo apt install telegram-desktop
- Fedora: sudo dnf install telegram-desktop
- Gentoo: sudo emerge telegram-desktop-bin
- openSUSE: sudo zypper install telegram-desktop
- Flatpak: flatpak install flathub org.telegram.desktop
- KDE Plasma users group
- KDE-Soc for all GSoC, GCi and SoK students, mentors, mentees and admins
WikiToLearn has its list of channels/groups here.
This page was last modified on 26 January 2019, at 02:25. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.