- 0.4 Review
- 0.4.1 planning
- Goals for 0.5
- Do we care about irc or not?
- KTp Active?
- KPeople, Folks and PIM Integration
We have plenty of time outside the BOF, so these are things that we want to hack on/plan.
- Spending the beer fund.
- Papercuts session. We meet up in a corridor and point out all annoying things currently in KTp. No fixing, just discussing in small groups of anything that sucks.
- DelegateChannels in tp-qt
- Debug GTalk MUC bug
- .desktop files for tube apps (and not only)
- Usability issues
- Debug interface - debug viewer
- KSNI/App Indicator integration
- Call Ui dialpad/history window
- Conn.I.ClientTypes bindings & use in the CL
This page was last modified on 10 November 2012, at 00:58. This page has been accessed 587 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2