This page gives access to information on the blocker of a Calligra release. A summay of release blockers is available on Calligra's quality website.
A Calligra release can only happen when:
- there is no failing test in
- there is no release critical bugs
Results build server are available here:
Release critical bugs
Release critical bugs are marked in KDE's bugzilla using the release_blocker keyword.
Definition of a Release Critical bug
A Release Critical Bug is:
- data loss
- crash that prevent the use of the application (for instance crash at startup)
A Release Critical Bug isn't:
- user interaction (for instance a feature that can be done better)
- appearance (for instance a docker that is X pixels wider than it should)