The translations (messages, translated documentation, localized data) are now included in the tarballs but *only* for Frameworks 5 applications.
Translations for kdelibs4 applications and modules (like kdelibs4 itself and kde-runtime) are still shipped inside kde-l10n*
Tarballs that join the KDE Applications release
* libkgapi * k3b
* kdav (split out of kdepim-runtime)
Tarballs that were based on kdelibs4 and are now KF5 based
* kajongg * kcachegrind * kde-dev-utils * kdesdk-kioslaves
Tarballs that we do not ship anymore
* pim-storage-service-manager * kommander
Tarballs that have changed contents
* kdesdk-kioslaves doesn't ship a svn kioslave, use the one from kdesvn * kde-dev-utils doesn't ship the obsolete kprofilemethod, kstartperf, kmtrace, see https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2017-February/010119.html
- kdeedu-data and ktuberling may show Perl as requirements due to few l10n-related macro for sr data files.
- (only for 17.04.3) dolphin, kgeography and step, due to few additional files and a regression in KI18n, fails for KI18n 5.34 and 5.35. See https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2017-July/010424.html for more details.