The translations (messages, translated documentation, localized data) are
now included in the tarballs but *only* for Frameworks 5 applications.
Translations for kdelibs4 applications and modules (like kdelibs4 itself and
kde-runtime) are still shipped inside kde-l10n*
Tarballs that join the KDE Applications release
* kdav (split out of kdepim-runtime)
Tarballs that were based on kdelibs4 and are now KF5 based
Tarballs that we do not ship anymore
Tarballs that have changed contents
* kdesdk-kioslaves doesn't ship a svn kioslave, use the one from kdesvn
* kde-dev-utils doesn't ship the obsolete kprofilemethod, kstartperf, kmtrace, see https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2017-February/010119.html
- kdeedu-data and ktuberling may show Perl as requirements due to few l10n-related macro for sr data files.
- (only for 17.04.3) dolphin, kgeography and step, due to few additional files and a regression in KI18n, fails for KI18n 5.34 and 5.35. See https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2017-July/010424.html for more details.
This page was last modified on 16 July 2017, at 09:30. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2
unless otherwise noted.