Houston, we have 1.4.2
The Amarok Project launches a 1.4 maintenance release.
Amarok 1.4.2 from the 'Fast Forward' series stars hot new features like much improved Last.fm streaming, MTP media device support and thanks to Google's Summer of Code Amarok now supports dynamic collections and live streaming over the DAAP protocol, as well as a whole galaxy of bug fixes.
We wish you a world of fun with Amarok 1.4.2 and hope you enjoy exploring the new features.
- MTP media device support
- Dynamic collection
- Custom Last.fm stations
- DAAP Client
- Improved crossfading for xine-engine
- Works with libtunepimp 0.5.0
- Video transfer with latest CVS version of libgpod
- Amarok now works with MySQL >5.0.23
- Various improvements to media device system
As usual, details can be found in the ChangeLog.