Welcome to the KDE Telepathy Development Wiki
Current Version: 0.7.80 (8.0 beta1)
→ Stats at ohloh.net
- Provides Qt high level api to telepathy.
- Required version: >= 0.9.1
- Note: This must be built with farstream support, so before building it make sure you have farstream, telepathy-farstream, telepathy-glib and gstreamer (core and base plugins) installed.
- ktp-contact-list and/or ktp-text-ui and/or ktp-contact-applet
- Provide the buttons to start audio/video calls :P
- Required version: git master (unreleased 0.4)
If you have farsight installed, it won't work. Remove it.
Farstream has to be installed to a location detectable by gstreamer (in my case /usr/)
Start the call-ui manually with --debug --persist to get helpful info.
This page was last modified on 10 November 2012, at 01:14. This page has been accessed 3,528 times. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 3.0 as well as the GNU Free Documentation License 1.2